Marketo software is a Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) marketing automation platform worked to enable associations to
computerize and measure marketing engagement , Now We are going to talk about when someone visits your website how do we create
triggered campaigns based on a web visit we're going to talk about Form abandonment
bounce management campaign so those are in relation to deliverability how to
create kind of a mini nurture conversation and then lastly scalable programs
how do you actually get to the point where you can just kind of rinse and
repeat instead of having to constantly build from scratch your programs .
1- Trigger campaigns for website visits .
All the great things that Marketo can do for you and in addition here's
a really cool ebook that's going to help you create a more engaging email marketing
strategy and notice here we're not saying hey Mike we know you just visited
this page so here we are that's actually pretty scary I don't think I don't
think anyone's ready for that so we don't want to be that creepy but if we can
create something that's relevant where they know okay that they you know they
understand what I've done but they're also providing value and they're
complementing my behavior with something that helps me in my search .
So we also link at the bottom here we say you
know watch a demo on marquetta email marketing capabilities because again this
is something that's a high-value activity we understand it if you're visiting a
product page or a solution page on our website you're probably someone that is
in a considering stage with Marketo and so we want to make sure that you understand
what this actual solution does and we want to show you the email capabilities
because you visited the email portion of the site so should a prospect actually
reply to this email it's going to go directly to the sales rep that owns that
relationship and so here we are we're in marketing we're trying to fuel these
conversations that are relevant and personable and based on behavior and we are
having it come from the person that owns the relationship which is a really
really powerful tool .
So how much better are these emails than just
standard batching mouths well for us we see 261 percent higher open rates 157
percent higher click to open rates and these are all just averages and 833 percent
higher click-through rates that's incredible engagement and these are just
coming from people that are organically doing these things on our site and when
I think okay
how much better is is a triggered email for us based
on a website visit than just sending something that's a batch email Amassing ow
- you know 100,000 people how much better is that email at getting someone in
the hands of our sales team and converting them to an opportunity and that's
actually seven thousand six hundred and seventy five percent better really what
it comes down to is driving business and so and I know that there are all sorts
of companies on this call b2b b2c but in the end what it comes down to is can
you drive relevant conversations that help to grow revenue .
2- Form Abandonment .
The best example for this would be shopping cart
abandonment which I'm sure most of you have experienced this before but let's say
that you're shopping for new shoes on Amazon we'll just stick with the shoe example
you find the perfect pair in the right size you add to your shopping cartand
then the last minute you get pulled away from for something else and you have
to shut down your computer ,, Now you open your computer back up the next day and
you may experience that Amazon sent you emails letting you know that there's still
items in your shopping cart if you open your browser and you visit some other
website you'll find amazon it's retargeting you with banner ads showing you the
very same pair of shoes you have yet to purchase and to be completely honest
with you these types of engagements work for me because it feels like they know
me and they're developing a one-to-one relationship with me and I'm not just a
number and so when this happens I'm paying attention I'm like I'm in man I'm
going to I'm going to I'm going to watch what you're sending me and if it's if
it's good enough and it's relevant I'm definitely going to consider what what
I'm being showed but we aren't all Amazon's of the world and on this webinar
like I said we have companies of many different types and I'm sure that you are
challenged by very different forms of form abandonment and what I hope to show
you next will influence how you view form abandonment on any high value page
whether you're selling shoes or marketing ebooks or white papers or demos or
anything else that you can think of so let's go back to the Marketo homepage
again
so regardless of the business you run again
you'll likely have a page on your site that would indicate someone's propensity
to buy if they land on it whatever the product is you're selling if they land
there yes they might be interested in buying this product and so when we see a
page like this it's very common for us to say yeah I really want to drive a
high number form completions because those are the registrations for this
upcoming demo and I really want to focus all my attention on driving as many
registrations as possible because this is a very late stage buying activity to
me and I I know this adds a lot of revenue . You can do really interesting
things with people that don't actually fill out the form but see the page so
let's dive into the campaign that solves that so this is just an example and
this is how I would conceptually think about it .

No comments:
Post a Comment